Correct Score Predictions & Tips
This is the home of correct score predictions. Our team of expert analyze
statistics, form and other trends to give you the best tips possible -
just look at our all our free tips to see the level of detail they go into. Good luck!
What is correct score betting?
More intricate than simply guessing the result of a game, correct score betting involves predicting the exact score outcome of a football match. Correct score betting is a type of football betting where you predict the exact score of a match. It's a difficult bet to win, but if you can get it right, you can win big. Sometimes bookmakers always try to put limits on how many goals you can predict a team to score. Normally, odds are very high for correct score betting, which is one of the reason it is very popular to bettors.
(Recommended) Are you tired of losing? subscribe to our vip to get sure 5 - 2000 odds sent to your email everyday click to subscribe
If you want our expert predictions from our top tipsters expert predictions here
(Recommended) We alwyas advice our visitors to always click on each prediction's more button to view all of the available betting predictions for each match
Over 2.5 Tips - Friday, 01 Mar 2024
« Prev Today 01st Mar 2024
FC Midtjylland vs Copenhagen
FC Midtjylland 1:1 CopenhagenView
Freiburg vs Bayern Munich
Freiburg 1:2 Bayern MunichView
Lazio vs Milan
Lazio 1:2 MilanView
West Bromwich Albion vs Coventry
West Bromwich Albion 1:1 CoventryView
Monaco vs Paris Saint-Germain
Monaco 1:2 Paris Saint-GermainView
Celta Vigo vs Almeria
Celta Vigo 2:1 AlmeriaView
Correct Score Tips
This is the page for tipsters that chase big wins. Certainly, the win is anything but guaranteed, but the fun most obviously is. If from time to time we get to win big and hit our correct score double, the entertainment will be even greater.
As everybody know, predicting correct score is one of the most toughest task in betting markets. Nevertheless, the odds are relative much higher than those you will find with other prediction markets. Getting a single correct score bet might be tough. We are going to chase doubles. That’s how brave we are.
The first step to making correct score predictions is to understand the different betting markets. There are a number of different markets available, each with its own set of odds. Some of the most popular markets include:
- 1-1: This market is for betting on a draw.
- 2-1: This market is for betting on a home win with a one-goal margin.
- 3-0: This market is for betting on a home win with a two-goal margin.
- 4-0: This market is for betting on a home win with a three-goal margin.
Once you understand the different betting markets, you need to start evaluating the form of the teams involved. This includes looking at their recent results, their current league position, and their injuries and suspensions.
Here are some of the factors you should consider when making correct score predictions:
- The form of the teams involved: This is probably the most important factor to consider. You want to bet on teams that are in good form and have been scoring goals consistently.
- The importance of the match: If the match is a cup final or a relegation battle, the teams involved will be more likely to play for a win. This means that there is more likely to be goals scored in the match.
- The recent head-to-head record: This can give you an indication of how the two teams have performed against each other in the past. If one team has a clear advantage over the other, then you may want to bet on them to win.
- The weather conditions: The weather can have a big impact on the outcome of a football match. If it is raining or windy, then it may be more difficult for teams to score goals.
- The injuries and suspensions: If a team is missing key players due to injury or suspension, then they may be less likely to win.
Here are some tips for reducing the risks involved in correct score betting:
- Only bet on matches that you know well: If you don't know much about a team, then it is best to avoid betting on them. You should only bet on matches that you are familiar with and that you have a good understanding of the teams involved.
- Don't bet too much money: The odds on correct score bets are typically quite high, so you don't need to bet a lot of money to win a decent amount of money. It is best to bet a small amount of money on each bet and to build up your winnings over time.
- Be patient: It takes time and effort to make correct score predictions. Don't expect to win every bet that you make. Just be patient and keep learning, and you will eventually start to win more bets than you lose.
How to bet on the correct score market?
Firstly, you will choose a game, two games or more depending on the number of matches you want. But if you are going for a double correct score, you can do this by doing your own research, or by selecting your favourite predictions from the Betting Sure Tips page. Then proceed to place your bet. If you want to stake for a double correct score, always make sure that you put your stake in the 'double' section and also remember to always check your bet!.